To obtain the logos and the visuals for the celebrations as well as the Graphics Standards Guide, please fill out the form below. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you along with a link allowing you to download tools.
Note: The Society may terminate the right to use its logo and pursue the offending party if the following criteria are not respected.
The user agrees to the following:
- The user recognizes that the Society holds all rights, titles and interests to the brand.
- The Society grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the brand for a period of time, effective when authorized by the Society.
- Use of the brand for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The user cannot use the brand as a company name, domain name, department name, web site name, product name or in combination with other trade names or brands.
- The user may not change the brand in any manner whatsoever. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that the brand must be used as provided by the Society without any changes (particularly, no changes to the colour, dimension or design nor omissions of words or illustrations).
- The user cannot use the brand to identify products or services that do not belong to the Society.
- The Society is entitled to rescind use of the brand should the user breach these conditions, without prejudice to any damages and interests.
- These conditions of use are governed by the laws of the province of Québec and only the courts of the district of Montréal have the jurisdiction to rule on their interpretation, application or execution.
- Any use of the brand must be made in accordance with the Charte de la langue française.
- For complete details concerning the graphic representation of the brand, please consult the Society’s Graphics Standards Guide.